Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Flu Arrives ...

The flu has arrived in a big way in Pittsburgh, specifically here at the home of Lilliput Review and Issa's Untidy Hut. I've been out of work over a week and have done absolutely nothing except liquids, bed rest, Proust, Robert E. Howard and David Lynch.

Mostly bed. So, there will be no posting beyond this for this week. Hopefully, I'll be back up and running by next Thursday. My apologies to everyone I've needed to get back to. Everything, specifically new issues and orders, have been delayed at least a week, probably more on the two week side of things.

"One swallow does not make a summer." Marcel Proust.

Though, somehow, I think Issa would be able to make an entire life from one of his single, adored swallows.

Now, where's that bucket of soup?

... Don.

No comments: